- Do you know the HP LaserJet Pro M28w? discover its best features HERE
- Is it a good idea to buy an HP LaserJet Pro M28w printer?
- Advantages of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
- Disadvantages of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
Do you know the HP LaserJet Pro M28w? discover its best features HERE
As usual at A4Toner we bring you the best reviews of the best selling printers on the market, and no, we hadn’t forgotten the small and efficient HP LaserJet Pro M28w laser printer.
This device dominated the market for a long time; it had an accessible price and an excellent rating from its users, but is it still a good idea to buy HP LaserJet Pro M28w? Stay and we’ll answer the question…
Features of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
The HP LaserJet Pro M28w is an all-in-one device; in addition to printing it has a scanner and copier. It is a machine that uses laser technology in which a toner and a drum are used to make the prints, it only prints in black and white or grey scale.
One of the advantages of laser printers lies in the fact that they can stop being used for a long time and the ink does not dry inside (because it uses toner), nor do you have to clean the head or anything similar. They are printers made to resist and spend very little money on consumables, it has a great performance and the HP LaserJet Pro M28w has all these qualities.
Who is the HP LaserJet Pro M28w recommended for?
Laser printers are still the favourite segment of companies, with these you can print at high speed and pay little per document generated; they are a great bargain in terms of performance. However, the HP LaserJet Pro M28w is not a device suitable for a large company, but it would do a good job in a medium or small business and if you are looking for a printer for your home and want one that does not give problems, this machine can be a great acquisition.
The monthly duty cycle of this printer is 8000 pages, but its recommended monthly print volume should not exceed 1000 pages, so if you have a business with high print demand you will fall short. In addition, the HP LaserJet Pro M28w is made for simultaneous use by three users, which condemns it to more home or small/medium office use.
As a plus, the HP LaserJet Pro M28w is quite fast, can print about 18 pages per minute, and is multi-functional – it can easily assist you with your work if you have a small business.
It also has easy to set up and stable Wi-Fi connectivity. Also, remember that this printer only prints in monochrome, so if you want to print images or photos you won’t be able to.
Design and dimensions of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
The design of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w printer is quite unique, something very typical of the HP brand that always tries to innovate in aesthetics. Laser printers always look like a large, heavy rectangular box, but this device is just the opposite; it only weighs about 5.4 kg and its design is similar to that of an inkjet printer.
The output tray is located between the scanner and the lower part of the printer body; it is in the middle and is a feature that adds quite a bit to the design. However, users point out that the output tray is not the right size to store the sheets in order, which is why they can fall over and cause a small mess.
The HP LaserJet Pro M28w comes in white and although it is not the smallest, it has a compact size of 36cm wide, 26.4cm deep and 19.7cm high.
In terms of construction and materials, it’s a pretty strong and stable printer; it’s not a model that barely prints that looks like it’s going to fall apart. It has some details in black and on the left front of the top of the printer it has some buttons, it does not have an LCD screen, but you really do not need it.
Is it a good idea to buy an HP LaserJet Pro M28w printer?
The price of this printer ranges from 89 to 130 euros; an affordable cost considering that it is a fairly fast laser device. Its print quality is high, we are talking about about 800 x 800 dpi; which will allow you to print graphics and some images in grey scale, but not in photo quality. However, it is a good acquisition and has quite a few advantages, such as
Advantages of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
1. It has a high speed.
2. Excellent performance and supports the use of compatible toner.
3. It also has Wi-Fi connectivity.
4. The price is quite accessible and it is one of the most sold in portals such as Amazon, enjoying a good reputation.
5. Its resistant and compact design.
6. It is multifunctional and very easy to use; intuitive and without tangles.
Disadvantages of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w
Despite the above, there are some cons of the HP LaserJet Pro M28w multifunction, such as
1. The support service for this specific model is quite limited, so if you find any fault you will have to suffer and contact the manufacturer several times.
2. Wi-Fi connectivity is easy to configure and stable, but only works with 2.4Ghz networks.
3. It does not have automatic duplexing or borderless printing.
4. The price of the original consumables is high.
Despite some drawbacks, the HP LaserJet Pro M28w is still one of the best-selling and best rated printers. If you are looking for a fast, efficient and economical device for your home or office, this device is undoubtedly a good option. Remember to accompany it with the best consumables: those of A4Toner .
- Epson Expression Photo XP-8700 | Análisis y Opiniones - 6 julio, 2022
- HP LaserJet M110we y M110w | Análisis y Opiniones - 23 junio, 2022
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M554dn | Análisis y Opiniones - 10 marzo, 2022